Wednesday 22 May 2013

QUICK LOOK WITH NEW STUFF

BECCA BROW POWDER - ASH
Sick and tired of brow products with a red undertone? Check this out. 
KEVYN AUCOIN THE SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER - 5
I've been testing this for a good week and this stuff is GOOD. It's like a pot of MAC studio fix fluid for me and in real life it makes your skin look so flawless. Worth every penny.... so far.
BEAUTE LIQUI-GEL STAIN - FEVER
People were not joking when they said this looks like a vial of blood. Still testing but so far it's great. 
E.L.F STUDIO MASCARA & SHADOW SHIELD
AWESOME TOOL. It's brilliant for clients to prevent any mascara transferring.

SOURCE
DR BRONNER'S LAVENDER LIQUID SOAP
Finally decided to try this out for deep cleansing my brushes and it's awesome. It even cleans my lip brushes which I've previously had to clean separately. It seems to keep my brushes in a good condition, smell nice and I'm pretty sure it speeds up the drying time too. Recommend!
VOGUE UK JUNE 2013 - KATE MOSS BY PATRICK DEMARCHELIER
Kate being the amazing cheek-boned glamazon as usual.
Face, brows, lips AND eyes. YES. 
KEY PRODUCTS:
BEAUTE LIQUI-GEL STAIN - FEVER
KEVYN AUCOIN THE SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER 
ILLAMASQUA POWDER EYE SHADOW - FLASHER
BECCA BROW POWDER - ASH
MAC PRO SCULPTING CREAM - PURE SCULPTURE

Hey guys. So I had a small but very pricey spree on some make-up bits as a reward for finishing second year. I decided to test them all out in one go in one look, so yes, I do look very very done.

No comments:

Post a Comment