Tuesday 16 July 2013

L.F DOES S/S - PEARL GLOW

Peter Philips beautiful accompaniment to Lagerfeld's ocean wonderland. I remember first seeing this and being in total awe. Effortlessly elegant = Chanel.
Perfected skin with subtle placements of pearl detail adorning the face and and hair.
I wanted to play up the eyes more so I did some crease work with flashes of frost paired with winged eyeliner. For the lips I went for this bitten lip effect and used concealer to make them appear smaller.
I noticed a small smudge of mascara on the right pearl but otherwise I'm quite happy with the outcome. Has some kind of Elizabethan vibe?
KEY PRODUCTS:
PEARL STICKERS
DUO ADHESIVE
BEAUTE LIP STAIN - FEVER
MAC LIPSTICK - CYBER
ILLAMASQUA CREAM PIGMENT - HOLLOW

Hey guys, I guess a more tame look from me this week. I've had Chanel's S/S 2012 favourited on my 'to do' list for awhile and here it is. I'm usually drawn to more extreme transformations but the simplicity of the pearls adorned all over the model looks so chic and understated. I've changed a few elements but I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment