Thursday 4 July 2013

L.F DOES S/S - COLOUR AURA WITH S.K

Sophie came round with some Illamasqua look cards and the 'colour levitation' eye look inspired me to create a colourful smokey eye. I particularity like the use of orange used by Illamasqua, so that became the starting point for me.
Before! Thanks for braving the camera and internet :)
Candy-fairy iridescent goodness!
KEY PRODUCTS:
URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE ON EYE PENCIL - ASPHYXIA
MAC PAINT POT - ROLLICKIN'
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER
MAC REFLECTS TRANSPARENT TEAL
MAC EYE SHADOW - OFF THE PAGE, CREME DE VIOLET AND AQUADIASIC

Hey guys, last week my wonderful friends Sophie and Elly came round to be my models for the day. I got total free reign but they had mention they would be going out later, so it was in the back of my mind not to go too crazy. I've probably mentioned this before, but a special shout out to both of them for being really supportive about my interest in make-up. They've been encouraging and there for me since day one, so thank-you so much. It means a lot to me!
With my Illamasqua reference, I used the orange shade as a wash on the lids as the starting point and it just went from there. I wanted to play with colour but for it to be a softer interpretation I've gone down the candy route with the iridescent pastel tones. The use of MAC's reflects transparent teal really finished the look for me, but unfortunately you can see a little stray flecks about.
I hope you like this look and Elly's look will be up on here next.

No comments:

Post a Comment