Wednesday 10 July 2013

L.F DOES S/S - TWO TONED LIPS

Sophie brought along another Illamasqua card, this time showing how to do a two toned lip. Lips is a territory I'm slowly getting into, so I wanted to try a new technique on Elly. 
Plain face Elly with just MAC's snob on.
 After! It's quite a heavy look with the full brows, eyes and lips.... but I think she pulls this off perfectly. The tones compliments her skin tone and enhances her existing features.
Flash shot to bring out the colours more.

KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC LIP PENCIL - VINO
NYX LIP PENCIL - PINKY
MAC EYE-SHADOW - GULF STREAM
ILLAMASQUA PURE PIGMENT - ALLUVIUM
MAC BLUSH - SPRINGSHEEN

Hey guys, so this is Elly's look! Elly showed me her purchase of Illamasqua's pure pigment in alluvium, which was this beautiful blue-purple shade and so blue smokey eye was the route I decided to go down for her. I used a few different tones to add depth and the teal blue running across the crease I think softens the whole look. I was a bit undecided on which colour way to go with the lips but I'm a total sucker for a dark lip and I wanted to use MAC's vino which was in Elly's make-up bag.
Do you guys like the transformations?

No comments:

Post a Comment