Tuesday 23 July 2013

WEDDING BELLE

Beautiful Fiona!
KEY PRODUCTS:
SLEEK MAKEUP POUT POLISH - ELECTRO PEACH
BECCA BROW POWDER - ASH
MAC BRONZING POWDER - MATTE BRONZE
MAC POWDER BLUSH - SPRINGSHEEN
ILLAMASQUA SKIN BASE FOUNDATION

Hey guys, this is a quick post of my friend Fiona who has been on my blog a few times. It's really nice to catch up again and whilst on our girly day out in Manchester, I become the make-up 'expert' for the girls at Selfridges. Fiona is particularly interested in contouring and after browsing the halls we found MAC's bronzing powder in matte bronze to be a really good product for contouring - I'm pleasantly surprised too but there's no real orange-ness to it. A nice product for both bronzing and contouring if you are looking for a multi-use product.
Also a mention on Illamasqua's skin base, I introduced Fiona to the counter and we had a really pleasant experience (Trafford Centre). Fiona got matched up whilst she was learning about contouring and her skin afterwards was so FLAWLESS and her skin is quite problematic (eczema) - so a really good test. I used the foundation on the day of the wedding ceremony and I was really impressed with the application/finish/look.
I'm quite tempted to invest in these foundations for my kit. I can't speak for oily or combination skin but for dry to normal skin types, this foundation is worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment