Tuesday 8 January 2013

BIRTHDAY GIRL!

My beautiful friend. She doesn't normally wear make-up so this was a really fun job! 
KEY PRODUCTS:
NO7 STAY PERFECT EYE MOUSSE - PEWTER
BENEFIT - THE POREFESSIONAL
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER - BLACK
BROWS - MAC EYESHADOW IN OMEGA, CONCRETE AND BRUN
17 SCULPTING BROW PENCIL - NATURAL BROWN
SHU UEMURA FALSE EYELASHES
NYX BLUSH - TAUPE
NARS BLUSH - ORGASM
COLLECTION 2000 HIGHLIGHTER - MALDIVES
YVES SAINT LAURANT - LE TEINT TOUCHE ECLAT FOUNDATION
BARRY M GLOSSY TUBE - MATTE PINK

Hey guys, a quick post on the make-up I did for my lovely friend Melissa for her birthday meal! The brief was kind of glam but natural. So nothing too overdone and just accentuating features. From looking at her dress and hair I had a 'princess' style make-up in my head. Very girly - focusing on the eyes (her natural eyelashes are so long AND holds curls..... JEALOUS) but with a pop of pink blush on the cheeks and highlighting work to give the skin a good glow. From start to finish it took me about an hour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment