Saturday 1 June 2013

L.F DOES S/S - PINK

Sophie Sumner for Beauty in Vogue by Miles Aldridge
Pink eyes, cheeks and face! I'm looking a bit hamster-like too here. 
Webcam captures the lower lip line highlighting detail.

KEY PRODUCTS:
SUGARPILL PRESSED EYESHADOW - FLAMEPOINT AND LOVE+
MAC EYESHADOW - PASSIONATE
MAC LIPSTICK - FANFARE
NARS BLUSHER - TORRID

Hey guys, back in Barbie style! I picked up May's Italian Vogue recently and I fell in love with Miles Aldridge's cover. Personally it reminds me of a pink pin-up esque look? With MEGA highlighting. The flashes of orange on the lid and mid lower lash line adds some neon summer fun.
Hope you guys like this, I'm currently back home in Leeds for awhile to sort some stuff out.... I KEEP GETTING REJECTED. I know you are not suppose to take these things personally, but it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment