Thursday 17 June 2010

AWARDS

I got this award from Lucie Lovely Cupcake

The rules are:
State 5 random facts about yourself and tag 5 blogger
  1. I love watching serial killers documentaries especially ones about Jeffery Dahmer.
  2. I am RUBBISH at maths!!
  3. I used to be obsessed with Blink-182 and it was the only band I would listen to 24/7.
  4. My guilty pleasure film is Madagascar! It makes me laugh so much.
  5. I used to be addicted to ear piercings and would just get one done every time I was in town. I did have 10, but now I only have 8!
I tag:

and this one from Sophie-Lou-J-Says...!


Rules of this award are:
1. Thanks the person who gave this award to you.- thank you Sophie-Lou-J!
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3.List 3 things which you love about your self.
4.Post a picture you love.
5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

3 things I love:
1. Anything lemon related, my favourite smell ever.
2. All things French! I know its a trend now but I seriously love the French culture/lifestyle... and the accent! Hello Francois Nars!
3. My best friend M.C! We've been best friends for about 11 years? And we've only fallen out twice. I like how we bounce off each other and every time we walk up to ASDA it rains.....ALWAYS!!!
M.F when she was 3 or 4?

I tag:

Sorry it took me awhile to pass on the tags!

2 comments:

  1. yay thanks so much x omg thats so funny my bf craig is obsessed with blink182 still lol and tom delonges new band angels and airwaves haha x thanks for the award :) x

    ReplyDelete