FROM L-R: NSFW, TARRED, RX, SAFETY ORANGE, HUSH, ANIME AND FEATHERED!
I got these from http://www.themakeupartistboutique.com/ and are priced at £8.99 each.
I finally got suckered in from the hype from Youtube/blogger and whilst the website had 10% entire store sale... I took advantage. I haven't had enough time to play with them to share my thoughts but these are a good investment for my kit as I can now mix any colour combinations I want.
OCC Lip Tars are also 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, and are free of parabens and other harsh preservatives. A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E.
SORRY, I HAD TO GET RID OF THE PHOTOS- THEY ARE BEYOND HORRIBLE. I WILL DO AN UPDATED VERSION OF ME WEARING THE LIP TARS ASAP.
Hello guys! I'm back for good! Excluding art that I did ages ago I had 3 written exams, one of which was a AS resit. I had my last exam today which was textiles and I'm so relieved its over. I never like to predict/comment on how well I did in exams because I reckon I will jinx myself lol. Will have to wait till August for results!!
Really happy I will never have to study media and textiles ever again (4 years)... well I will miss media I think its rather interesting.
Anyway I have lots of things planned for L.F MAKEUP so I'll bullet point through updates and upcoming news-
- I currently have 7 bookings for prom jobs! Which I am over the moon about. I have a few new clients and R.T and S.H have booked me again!
- I am planning a give-away for my lovely bloggers! I know I don't have a huge amount of followers, but so what! When I reach to 20 there will be a NYX giveaway (my sister sells NYX products)!
- Speaking of my sister, if you look on my favourite blogs side bar gadget-thing you may find her blog! She does more of the day in the life posts.
- I have made an order with Fyrinnae. I cannot wait to try out the infamous pixie epoxy because I have trouble with loose shadows.
- I am planning on doing an eras themed series starting from the 40's- present.
Hope you look forward to the upcoming posts and feel free to suggest any posts you may want to see. The trials are going to be done over the next 2 weeks so I will update you on those too!