Friday 4 June 2010

L.F RAMBLES AGAIN

I went a bit OTT on the bronzer. And the little kid is my sister M.F! She looks nothing like me but identical to my older sister. So there's a running joke I'm adopted ahaha. And sorry for looking like I'm naked!!

Ramble time!!! My first exam is in 4 days for my media resit numero 3!! Third time lucky please! I never feel confident for exams. EVER. But I think I have all the notes I need.

I just need to:

  1. REALLY memorise things, which I'll probably forget on the day.
  2. Try not to panic and write a load of 'shite'.
  3. Write clearly. Which sounds utterly pathetic but its true, my hand writing at the best of times is ineligible to others.

Here are some songs I've been listening to on repeat a lot:

  1. 3OH!3 - My First Kiss (feat. Ke$ha)
  2. Charli XcX- !Franchesckaar!
  3. The first track from John Galliano's F/W 2007 show

1 comment:

  1. You look flawlessly beautiful

    ps. not sure about the whole being naked next to a little baby thing.

    ReplyDelete